Thursday, September 22, 2011

Photographer's FORUM Contest!

I've received an email not too long ago about Photographer's FORUM 32nd Annual College and High School Photography Contest that is sponsored by Nikon! I could put all the information on this post but instead to make it easier for those who really would like to find out more I'll post a link where not only can you find out more about this contest but also enter! Just click --> http://pfmagazine.com/photography-contest/enter-contest-online/

Last year I had entered a few of my photos with one of them making it into the contest finalists, top 8% of all entries, which was published in the hardcover book Best of College Photography 2011. 

This year I'll be entering one of my more recently taken photos of Stephanie Feagins.

Hopefully this image does just as good!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great photo! Thanks for the info on the contest and I hope one of your photos wins. :)

    ReplyDelete