Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Big Air, Small Ramp.

Went to Pittsburg's local skatepark to check out what was going on today. Not a lot was happening except the usual little kids running around with a few teens knowing what they were doin'.

 With the sun already going down I held the flash off to the left as I quickly stepped onto the ramp to get the shot from below before he came back down to land the trick.

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty awesome photo man. I have no idea what you're talking about with the flash and everything but hey it looks pretty incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a sync cord with the flash so I could have more control on how I used the lighting. Instead of having the flash on top of the camera with direct flash, I held it from the side a bit.

    ReplyDelete