Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Photography
So my blog will be about photography and to start it off in that direction this post will be about my favorite picture I took for the day. The image above was taken in Joplin, MO at one of the hospitals. Not too sure which one since I was with the family, kind of just tagging along. I was first taking pictures of the muscle car outside but when I moved to the next window for a better angle, I found this little guy. Turned out to be a good shot along with a few others with different depths of field. I did notice however dirt on the lens once uploaded onto my computer. Easy solve but I still like to keep it original by showing my work straight from the camera. Hope you guys like it. Dueces
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love those praying mantis'. Reminds me of some crazy alien. http://schoolworkhelper.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Praying-Mantis-2.jpeg
ReplyDeleteI love photo blogs! Look forward to seeing what is posted.
I always liked how they followed every movement you make when your near them or when they just sway in the wind. Also reminds me of the movie Bugs Life. Or is it Ants? Not too sure since it's been so long since I've seen the movies. Speaking of Disney Movies, I can not wait till Lion King 3D comes out!
ReplyDelete